Common for all types of benefit plans
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cost bands allow rates to vary with age, salary, tobacco use, and / or other values.
All rates in iSolved are determined by monthly values and then broken up by pay schedule to determine per-pay deductions for running payroll.
- When is age measured?
- Participant date of birth must be entered in iSolved to properly calculate the premium
- Whose age determines the cost?
- Is the cost of coverage capped at a number of dependents?
- How many dependents?
- Under what age?
- What sort order?
- What earnings count towards salary?
- What is the salary frequency?
- When is salary measured?
By Tobacco Use
- Whose tobacco use determines the cost?
- Participant tobacco use must be entered in iSolved to properly calculate the premium