Troubleshoot: Employee Self Service Login
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please refer to the steps outlined below to most efficiently assist your employees who are experiencing an error when logging into their iSolved account.
- Verify the employee is navigating to this URL: https://employdrive.myisolved.com
- Confirm iSolved is not already running in another browser window.
- Verify the employee's SSN is entered correctly in their employee profile. The password/code/pin for their first-time login is the last 4 digits of the employee's SSN.
- Verify the email address in the employee's profile is correct. The Self-Service Email address listed in their profile will be the Username the employee uses to log in.**
If the employee has already logged in before, they can click the "Forgot my password" link to reset their password.
This will prompt them to answer a security question before resetting their password. If the employee is unable to remember their security question or has never logged in before proceed to next step.
- This will prompt them to answer a security question before resetting their password. If the employee is unable to remember their security question or has never logged in before proceed to next step.
- If the above steps have been all been completed and the employee is still experiencing an issue then you can resend a new ESS activation email to prompt the employee to reset their account. To do this:
- Go to Employee Management >> Employee Maintenance >> General screen.
- Uncheck the Enable Self Service Access button and hit Save
- Once saved add the check back to the Enable Self Service Access button and hit Save again. This will re-enable the account and send out a new activation email that prompts the employee to login.
- If you have re-sent multiple activation emails only the link within the most recent activation email will be valid. Make sure the employee is opening the most recent activation email that was sent.
COMMON ERROR MESSAGES
Solution: Verify Step 1 with the employee.
Solution: Verify Step 2 above with the employee and then complete Step 1.
Solution: Verify the employee is performing actions in Steps 6C and 6D.
**If the email address was entered into isolved before the actual email address was created, it can cause a bounce back. Once the email address is active, please let us know.