Open Enrollment Setup - New Hires and Life Events
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In addition to the standard open enrollment questions, setting up an ongoing open enrollment requires some extra information.
Enrollment Portal Setup
- How long should the open enrollment portal be available to the employee?
- When should the open enrollment become available to the employee relative to the event date? ex. Day of; 10 days before; 30 days after
- Which qualifying life events should open an enrollment portal to the employee?
- This information can be found in the benefit plan documents or from the provider
- Here are the available options in iSolved:
- Adoption / Legal Guardianship
- Benefits Life Event
- Change to Full-Time Student
- Child Death
- Child No Longer Eligible
- Civil Union
- Dependent Becomes Eligible
- Divorce / Legal Separation
- Gain of Other Benefit Eligibility
- Gain of Spouse's Benefit Eligibility
- Loss of Other Benefit Eligibility
- Loss of Other Coverage
- Loss of Spouse's Benefit Eligibility
- Remove a Dependent - Other
- Spouse Death
Email Alert Options
- Which client users should receive an email alert when an employee submits an election?
- What subject line & body text would you like to display?
- Who would you like to display as the sender?