Open Enrollment Setup
How to set up an open enrollment for your employees in iSolved
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Plans, Dates, and Eligibility
- What plans are included in the open enrollment?
- When does the benefit plan year start?
- When should the enrollment portal open and close?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- Are new hires who are still in their probationary period eligible to participate?
- Is this an ongoing open enrollment (for new hires or life events)?
- Main article: Open Enrollment Setup for New Hires and Life Events
- Is this open enrollment active or passive?
- “Active” enrollments will end employee benefits for those who do not make elections during open enrollment
Main article: Open Enrollment Messaging
- Would you like any benefit guides, plan documents, flyers, or links to be displayed?
- Who should these documents display to?
- Would you like email alerts to be sent out?
- When should emails be sent out?
Reporting and Carrier Feeds
- Will any carrier feeds need to be set up?
- Will you need any benefit reports that require specific formatting?