isolved Employee Termination Import Process
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The purpose of this article is to review how to terminate employees in isolved using a file import.
- Log into isolved and navigate to Reporting - Client Reports
- Filter to "Most" using the Search bar and choose Most Recent Employee Pay Date report
- Set the parameters and click Generate Report
- Click Go To My Reports Queue to retrieve the generated report
- If applicable, additional Termination Reasons can be added in isolved
- Navigate to Client Management - Tables - Termination Reasons
- Add New Code, Reason Description, Termination Type (not required but suggested), then click Save
- Review the Most Recent Employee Pay Date report to determine who should be terminated.
- Last Pay Date = last date employee was paid
- When importing files into isolved, the headers must match isolved's requirements. For your convenience, we created a template to copy & paste the correct headers. Use Client_Term Import Template for Headers to import updated termination status, dates, and reasons.
- Client_Term Import template.xlsx
- Using the Most Recent Pay Date report as your file to import, copy and paste the headers from the Client_Term Import Template
- Remove any employee rows that do not need to be updated
- Add Termination Reason and Status (T) for all rows in the file,
- Remove the original Header Row
- Now you are ready to import the file into isolved. Navigate to Conversion Management - Data Imports
- Import Type = Employee
- Template = Default
- File Format = Excel
- Attach File = Choose the file you created using the steps outlined above
- Default Company = Choose Client (if applicable)
- Default Pay Group = Choose Pay Group (you may import employees across multiple pay groups using one file)
- Employee Import Mode = Update Existing Only
- Resident Location Mode = Generate Warnings
- Click Next
- There should be no warnings or errors under “Import Validation Summary”
- If there are warnings, reach out to Support@employdrive.com and provide the notification information
- Click Next - this will bring the file into isolved and update employee status
- The Import Summary will validate the number of records (employees) that imported successfully.