Employee Self Service (ESS) Activation - Classic ESS
Step-by-step guide to activating your self-service user account.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The purpose of this article is to walk through the Employee Self Service (ESS) Activation process for the classic version of isolved.
1. You will receive an activation email sent from email@example.com with a one time activation link. If you already have a webpage open to isolved close the page before clicking the activation link. The activation link should only be used for the one-time account set up. After your account is successfully set up, you should login to isolved using: https://employdrive.myisolved.com
2. Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the "Authorization Code/Pin" field and create a password that meets the character requirements outlined below the "New Password" field.
3. Ensure you complete the rest of the fields marked with an asterisk before pressing the Continue button. Capitalization and spacing does matter in your Challenge Answer.
4. Read and click "I Accept" to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Upon accepting you will be taken to the home screen of your Employee Self Service account.