Employee Summary and Employee Profile Screen
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Several enhancements have been made to both our Employee Summary and Employee Profile Screens that we believe users will find exciting and helpful. In the interest of privacy and in accordance with federal law, we are removing the EEO information from the summary. Along with this change, we have implemented some additional fields to the employee profile:
- Contact card with profile picture for the employee
- Field for preferred pronouns
- Job title and work location
- Contact phone numbers
- Self-service email address
- Home address
- Link to employee notes
Within the Personal Information area, we are adding an icon that allows users with proper permissions to unmask the SSN and Birth Date within the summary. A field that displays an employee’s Military status has also been added on this screen.
The following records have been added within the Employment Information area:
- Timeclock ID
- Length of Service for Hire Date
- Adjust Service Date with Length of Service
- ACA Status
NOTE: For terminated employees, the employment category will no longer display, instead the termination type and reason will be displayed.
Job Information the following items were added/adjusted:
- Length of service they have been in the job title
- Job Group
- The FLSA seasonal exempt as they are used for reporting info only
- Moving the assigned manager/supervisor to
Pay Information will now only display on the EE summary and have been masked with an eye icon that can be clicked to view the salary based on salary restrictions permissions. The following fields were also added:
- Direct Deposit to see if they have a full or partial setup or none
- Whether their check stub is printed based on the employee general screen
- Alt. Address (override address) on file to send the paystubs.
Within the Tax Information section, the W4 fields for Federal and State have been updated and the work and resident locations have been combined to show on one area. The following items were added as well:
- Tax Exemption Field
- Alt. Address (override address) on file to send the tax forms.
Managerial Assignments will now list both assigned and organization manager/supervisor information. An icon will appear next to Managers and Supervisors that are terminated.
The Organization Information & Labor section has been reformatted with a carousel type design to display maximum detail in these areas.
Below is a screenshot of how the updated Employee Summary will appear: