The purpose of this article is to explain how to approve time off requests as a manager or supervisor. At the end of the article, there is an explanation of how to edit or delete approved absences.
1. Login to isolved and click the white down arrow next to your name. Toggle to the Manager View in the dropdown. If you have Supervisor permissions, you will select Supervisor View instead.
2. You should see an alert on your Dashboard (the first screen you land on as a Manager) that there are Pending Time Off Requests. Click on that link.
3. You will be taken to the “Admin Calendar” page. Go to the “Pending Requests” tab on the right side of the screen and click on the employee row in the list.
4. To approve, click the “Process” button. The Approve option should show by default in the dropdown. Should you need to reject the request, simply toggle the “Approve” to “Reject” and click Process.
5. The Approval is now complete. If your organization has a workflow set up to alert the employee that the time off request was approved or rejected, an email will be sent upon clicking the Process button.
Editing or Deleting Approved Absences
If you need to edit or delete an approved absence, navigate to the Employee Absences screen by expanding the Time menu on the left side of the page. Select the Absence and Edit / Delete. **Note that Absences which are in a Pending status may not be edited. These would need to first be approved and then you will have the option to edit/delete. The Manager will also need access to the Employee Absences screen to complete this task.**